Voice and Text
Airtel Direct Connect is a communication solution designed for corporate institutions that have extensive GSM traffic.
- Direct connection from the corporate PABX to the Airtel network over E 1 circuits;
- The E1 connection provides 30 voice channels. (Additional E1 connections can be provided in keeping with traffic volume or scaled accordingly based on call volumes);
- The facility allows for both incoming and outgoing calls;
- SIM card is required for desk phones as their extensions are mapped into Airtel’s number range;
- Integrates seamlessly with client’s data network for mobile data services and applications;
- Direct Connect enables all GSM and international calls to remain on the same network;
- It offers a platform for future expansion and migration of terrestrial voice and data services.
- Increased capacity as it provides 30 voice channels from the customer’s PABX to the Airtel network;
- Increased reliability as it is fully managed by Airtel;
- Cost reduction based on least cost routing facility - eliminates the high tariff of fixed-line to GSM calls;