voice and text
Airtel 911 Rapid Response Service
Airtel Kenya, in conjunction with KK Security and EARS, leaders in the security industry in Kenya offers Airtel customers a reliable emergency response service, Airtel 911. The emergency response team from KK Security are located at strategic sites around Nairobi ready to respond to any emergencies, be it at your residence, on the road or place of work, you can be assured of that priceless total peace of mind.
Airtel 911 service contains the following elements:
Emergency response in Nairobi to:
- Residential robberies
- Any domestic incident requiring assistance
- Roadside emergency assistance
- Mechanical breakdown
AAR Ambulance emergency Response in Nairobi
- Roadside ambulance service
- Evacuation to hospital
- Home ambulance service
- Paramedic on board to offer initial emergency treatment
- Road side assistance
- Personal protection at roadside
- Tyre change
- Fuel delivery with city limits
- Free towing Service within city limits
- Emergency alerts
- Free trouble-spot SMS Alerts
Requirements to use the service
The Airtel 911 service is a subscription based service and is available to all Airtel subscribers. Just subscribe for the service via KK Security or at any Airtel shop near you.
How does it work?
After you have subscribed for the service, dial '911' or 733911 from your Airtel mobile phone. Explain the emergency to the operator and the emergency response team will be dispatched to your location.
At present Airtel 911 emergency response service is available in the greater Nairobi area only. Other urban centres including Mombasa, Kisumu and Eldoret will be covered by end of year.
The service is currently available to all Airtel subscribers at the following monthly rates:
- Individual Rate: Ksh2,500
- Family Rate: Ksh2,500 and additional Ksh.911 for every dependant.
For further information regarding the Airtel 911 service, please contact:
KK Security on: 0733-521965 or 4445090
Or Customer Care on:
- Prepaid Subscribers: 710 or 073 100 710.
- Postpaid Subscribers: 700 or 073 100 700.
- Corporate Subscribers: 720 or 073 100 720.