How to connect to airtel 3.75G.
- After obtaining an airtel sim card, get a 3G capable device. It could be any of the following:
- - A handset
- - A tablet
- - A modem
- - A router
- Obtain the correct settings on your device by sending all to 232 or calling Customer Care on 100 for specific 3G
- Change the network selection settings on your device to allow 3G or 2G connections.
- Select an internet plan. You can choose from our time based or volume based plan from our friendly bundle plans.
How to set up your handset
- Ensure there is an airtel SIM card correctly inserted in your handset
- Your handset should automatically receive setting once the SIM card has been recognized by the network.
- In the event that you do not receive your settings automatically, customers must send 'all' to 232
- You will receive an SMS with instructions to follow
How to connect your modem
- Make sure your airtel SIM is correctly inserted in your modem.
- Plug your modem into your computer's USB port
- Follow the instructions on how to install the required software. This is necessary only if you're connecting your
modem for the first time
- Launch the airtel mobile broadband software and click on the Connect icon.
- Ensure you have sufficient airtime credit on your modem to enjoy airtel 3.75G. If not you need add airtime credit using
either recharging vouchers or electronic recharge (airtel Rusha/EVD ; airtel Money or Me2U).
How to Subscribe to a bundle
- Via SMS by sending the bundle price to SMS number 450 or via USSD by dialing *544# and or *450# then follow the