voice and text
Airtel Football Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to use of Airtel Football by AIRTEL prepaid and Post paid subscribers. By using the service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Service eligibility & charges
AIRTEL will publish the following terms and conditions in accordance with the regulatory and legal requirements of such a product.
Product Pricing and Validity
The service costs ZMK 3.15 per month.
The Football Packs are valid for one month at K3.15, post which renewal happens at the same price Point.
To subscribe, just SMS the following keywords to 440 or dial *440# to choose your club. You can have any number of Clubs at the same time. Each would be charged separately.
|GEN||Gen (Newcastle United, Tottenham, Everton, West Ham, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Juventus)|
How to Deactivate
You can choose to unsubscribe from a club pack by texting STOP followed by Club Code to 440 or dial *440# to unsubscribe from the Club Pack:
|STOP ARS||Unsubscribe from Arsenal FC pack|
|STOP MU||Unsubscribe from Manchester United FC pack|
|STOP CHE||Unsubscribe from Chelsea FC pack|
|STOP LIV||Unsubscribe from Liverpool FC pack|
|STOP FCB||Unsubscribe from FC Barcelona pack|
|STOP RM||Unsubscribe from FC Real Madrid pack|
- Be a Prepaid or postpaid customer
- The customer must have registered SIM card.
- Have Sufficient balance to allow subscription to the service
- The customer’s line is not suspended or deactivated under AIRTEL’s existing processes.
Terms for using the service
- Customers can access the Airtel Football service via SMS, IVR, USSD, MAMO and any other Channel as would be agreed between Airtel and Onmobile from time to time
- Airtel Football is available for subscription to all Airtel customers, Both Pre and Post-paid customers
- How many Club packs can a customer subscribe to?
A customer can subscribe to any number of Club packs as offered.
- AIRTEL may proactively alert the customer of the service.
- Customers will access the service:
- By dialing a predefined code. *440# or sending a Keyword to 440
General Terms and Conditions
- Neither Airtel nor its service providers shall be liable for the failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of the occurrence of a Force Majeure event or situation which for the purposes of these terms and conditions means any event or situation which makes it impossible for Airtel and/or its service providers to perform their obligations and includes but is not limited to Acts of God, national emergencies, prohibitive decisions of government or local authority, war or civil conflict.
- AIRTEL and its service providers reserve the right to vary the service fee.
- AIRTEL and its service providers reserve the right to vary the service specifications from time to time.
All intellectual property rights in the service shall remain vested in AIRTEL and its service provide