Internet configuration for mobile phones and tablets
Getting Started – Provisioning the AirtelSim for internet or wap
Send ‘internet’ or ‘wap’ to 232.
Install or save received settings and use as default.
- Insert the AirtelSim into an Airtel modem, connect and browse on it for some few minutes.
- Call customer care ‘121’ and request for sim provisioning.
Phones with Android Operating Systems
- Go to settings >More settings>Wireless and Mobile networks >Access Point Names>Set new APN.
- Enter ‘Airtel’at name.
- Enter ‘internet’ at where you see ‘APN’
- Save your new APN by checking the newly created.
NB: when setup is successful there will be an ‘H’ ‘3G’ or the bars of your network.
Internet connection Setup
Go to Menu→ Settings→ General→ Network
Ignore Username & Password
Go to settings > General > Cellular data > Enter ‘internet’ at APN> Save and Launch Browser.