Voice and Text
DataKredit™ is a service providing Data package advances to subscribers with deferred repayment at the moment of balance top-up.
- Customers are able to request for a data bundle when they run out by dialing a USSD or sending SMS to the short code 554.
- The data bundles available for advance to customers are 30MB, 50MB, 100MB and 200MB.
- The customer is deducted the loaned amount, in part or in full depending on the amount topped up on the next top-up(s).
- To be eligible for the credit loan, a subscriber must have been active on the Airtel network for more than 90 Days, and should have recharged with at least a GHC 20 voucher in the past 90 days.
- If debtor does not make top-up during 30 days after Data Package advance taking, Debtor’s balance check is performed automatically on the 30th day and debt collection attempt is performed if customer has balance.
- A service fee of 15% will apply on advanced data bundles.
Qualification criteria and activation:
|Subscribe through USSD||Dial *554*30#||Dial *554*50#||Dial *554*100#||Dial *554*200#|
|Subscribe through SMS||Send 30 to 554||Send 50 to 554||Send 100 to 554||Send 200 to 554|
|Cost of Datakredit bundle(GHC)||1.15||1.72||3.45||5.75|