download forms (pdf)
The Airtel Money agency network has been growing steadily with over 10,000 agents located
across the country allowing for easy location and access of Airtel Money services.
The agency network is growing steadily every day.
Airtel Money Agents Responsibilities
- Registration of customers on to the Airtel Money platform.
- Depositing cash into registered customers Airtel Money accounts.
- Processing cash withdrawals for registered Airtel Money customers.
- Processing cash withdrawals for non-registered Airtel Money customers.
- Customer education on how to use the Airtel Money platform and other Airtel Money related services.
- Compliance with Airtel and Airtel Money practices.
Airtel Money agents include:
- Key Accounts (Nakumatt, Uchumi, Naivas, Tuskys & POSTA outlets)
- Selected Banks & Micro-Finance Institutions (Equity Bank, Family Bank and Rafiki Banks)
- Other retailers with a substantial distribution network (Total Petrol Stations)
- UmojaPay outlets/Kiosks
- Airtel authorized dealers operating one or more outlets in Kenya
- Airtel Xpress Shops
Why become an Airtel Money Agent?
The Airtel Money agency business is a rewarding and lucrative venture with a number of benefits that include:
- Earn additional revenue from lucrative commissions
- Increase traffic in your shop
- Improve the look of your shop with free airtel and Airtel Money trade-marketing material
- Support from Airtel that includes free branding, training and merchandise
- Become a part of the Mobile Money revolution by being a part of the Airtel Money team
How to become an Airtel Money Agent?
- Submit the prerequisite documents to your nearest airtel center or to your airtel representative, or send us scanned copies of the documents
- If you are unable to reach us in person, send us an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your location or
- Call airtel on 111 and mention your location to our agents
- Our representative will visit you and take you through the next steps
- Upon approval, you will be issued with your trading SIM card and be trained by a Airtel Money representative.
- You will also be issued with the mandatory airtel money point of sale materials and user guides.
Requirement to become an Airtel Money agent or Dealer
airtel money dealer
airtel money agent
Duly filled airtel money Dealer application form
Duly filled airtel money Agent Applications form
Certified copy of Certificate of Registration of a Limited Company
Certified copy of Business registration certificate
Certified copy of PIN Certificate of the Company
Certified copy of PIN Certificate
Certified Copy of Identification of the Directors of the Company
Copy of identification of the business owner(s)
At least 3 own outlets in separate locations
One outlet location but no more than 3 outlets
Capital requirement of Ksh 50,000 for each outlet (Total – Ksh 150,000)
Capital Requirement of Ksh 30,000 for each outlet
Passport photo of the Directors of the Company
Passport photo of the business owner(s)
A P4 Computer with internet connection
Valid E-mail address
Dealers are allowed to recruit and manage airtel money agents and sub-agent outlets. The dealer will be entitled to 20% of all commissions earned by recruited outlet falling within his network
- airtel does not accept applications for airtel money agents in individual names.
- An airtel money agent is not allowed to recruit sub-agents under his / her business name reach us 100 (airtel Users) 073-310-0100 (Non-airtel Users) 444 (agents).Available 24 hours a day. See all contacts airtel money locations
Agent Locations →
PIN Management →