Why become an Airtel Money Agent?
- Earn additional revenue through lucrative commissions
- Increase traffic in your shop
- Improve the look of your shop with free airtel and Airtel Money trade-marketing material
- Become a part of a worlds class money transfer service from Airtel
How to become an Airtel Money Agent?
- Submit the prerequisite documents to your nearest airtel center or to your airtel representative, or send us scanned copies of the documents
- If you are unable to reach us in person, send us an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your location or
- Call airtel on 111 and mention your location to our agents
- Our representative will visit you and take you through the next steps
- Upon approval, you will be issued with your trading SIM card and be trained by a Airtel Money representative.
- You will also be issued with the mandatory airtel money point of sale materials and user guides.
Pre requisite requirements for being an airtel Money Dealer or Agent
Airtel Money Dealer
- Duly filled airtel Money Dealer application form
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration of a Limited Company
- Certified Copy of Identification of the Directors of the Company
- Certified copy of PIN Certificate of the Company
- At least 3 own outlets in separate locations
- Capital requirement of K 5000 for each outlet
- Passport photo of the Directors of the Company
- A P4 Computer with internet connection
- Valid E-mail address
-Dealers are allowed to recruit and manage airtel Money agents and sub-agent outlets.
Airtel Money Agent
- Duly filled airtel Money Agent Applications form
- Certified copy of Business registration certificate
- Certified copy of PIN Certificate
- Copy of identification of the business owner(s)
- One outlet location but no more than 3 outlets
- Passport photo of the business owner(s)
- Capital Requirement of K 2000 for each outlet
- airtel does not accept applications for airtel Money Agents in individual names.
- An airtel Money Agent is not allowed to recruit sub-agents under his / her business name.