2. Airtel Money Cash Collection SolutionIncreased efficiency in Cash Collection by using Airtel Money as a payment method to receive incoming payments.
- Using Airtel Money Menu, customers may receive funds to designated mobile number(s) or business name(s) for various transactions, such as monthly, quarterly and other periodic payments entailing receipt of funds.
- The recipient will receive the funds in their virtual Airtel Money account, which may then be credited to their respective Bank account
- This feature is especially useful for Merchant outlets in receiving customer payments
- Increased proficiency in cash collection administration.
- Increased efficiency in management of Debtor Portfolio due to quick turn about time in funds remittance and reduced manual processing of transactions.
- Quick turnaround time for customers to continue enjoying uninterrupted service.
- Payment of Utility Bills (ZESCO, DSTV, LWSC, Nkana Water, GOTV)
- Banking transactions.
- Payments at different at merchant locations countrywide e.g. Debonairs, Steers, Milky lane, Woolworths etc.
- Business to business payments (suppliers for goods supplied) to various value chain participants.